Skip to content
- Post Matriculation Scholarships for SC/ST students: For students belongings to SC/ST category whose parents annual income does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme to OBC students: The students who belong to OBC category are entitled for this scholarship if the annual income of their parents is up to Rs. 1,50,000/-.
- Maharishi BalmikiChattarvritYojna: The scholarship under this scheme is @ Rs.9000/- per year is given to the Bonafide Himachali girl students belonging to Balmiki Families, engaged in unclean occupation. The concerned students must apply on prescribed proforma through their Head of the School/College/Institution along with Balmiki certificate.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for Students Belonging to the Minority Community (Centrally Sponsored Scheme): The annual income of the parents/ guardians of the beneficiaries should not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs from all sources and the student should not have secured less than 55% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examinations.
- Post-Merit Scholarship Scheme for Students belonging to Minority Community (Centrally Sponsored Scheme): The annual income of the parents/ guardians of the beneficiaries should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs from all sources and the student should not have secured less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examinations. The students must have passed the examination from government/ government-aided institutions.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities: This scheme is available to students with disabilities who are covered under the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995. Scholarship under the Scheme will be awarded by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, Government of India. Scholarship will be paid to the students whose parents/ guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand only) per annum.
- Scholarship for Children of Mine Workers: This scheme is sponsored by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Either of the parents of the students should be a beedi worker or a mine worker in Iron Ore/Manganese Ore/Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone/Dolomite or Mica Mines or a cine worker for six months at least. This would also include Contract Labourers. Total income of both the parents of the students from all sources should not exceed Rs.10,000/- p.m. including all allowances. The scholarship under this scheme is @ Rs. 3000/- per year.